EUPHIDRA COLORPRO XD 740 COPPER BLONDE HAIR COLORING GEL IN BOTTLE + ACTIVATOR + BALM + GLOVES
740 COPPER BLONDE
Permanent hair color with extra gentle formula. More performance: hyaluronic acid penetrates the hair fiber and acts from the inside, increasing hydration, shine, softness.
It does not contain resorcinol, parabens, ammonia, para-phenylenediamine, phenylenediamine.
Dermatologically tested on sensitive skin.
Tested for nickel, chromium, cobalt.
Microbiological tests: free from contamination.
Coloring Gel: Laureth-4, Aqua (Water), Laureth-2, Isopropyl Alcohol, Ethanolamine, Alcohol Denaturated, Laureth-9, Propanediol, Peg-7 Glyceril Cocoate, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, P-Aminophenol, Dimethyl Isosorbide, 4-Amino-2 -Hydroxytoluene, Phenyl Methyl Pyrazolone, Sodium Metabisulfite, Erythorbic Acid, Tetrasodium EDTA.
Activating Base: Aqua (Water), Hydrogen Peroxide, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Phosphoric Acid, Peg-40 Castor Oil, Oxyquinoline.
Balm: Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Behentrimonium Chloride, Bis-Cetearyl Amodimethicone, Glycerin, Behenyl Alcohol, Bis-Peg-18 Methyl Ether Dimethyl Silane, Parfum (Fragrance), Brassica Campestris (Rapeseed Alba) Sterols (Beeswax), Panthenol, Lactic Acid, Hydrolyzed Hyaluronic Acid, Hydrolyzed Silk, Keratin Amino Acids, Sodium Chloride, Hydroxyacetophenone, Dimethiconol, Cetrimonium Chloride, Simmondsia Chinensis (Joethjoba) Seed Oil, Cetearethcol-7, Linearly-Coolool 25 , Tetrasodium EDTA, Geraniol, Benzyl Salicylate, Eugenol.
How to use
To lighten the hair by half a tone: use a color of a lighter tone.
To darken the hair: use a color that is up to two tones darker.
For better coverage of gray hair: use a color that is one tone darker than the natural color.
Repeat the color after at least 3 weeks, based on hair regrowth. For very long hair, use two packs of the same color.
Preparation of the color:
1) Put on the special disposable gloves and put a plastic cape or towel on your shoulders to protect yourself from any splashes on your clothing.
2) Open the bottle of the Extradelicate Color Gel and the bottle of the Activating Base. Carefully pour the contents of the Coloring Gel into the Activating Base.
Recap both bottles immediately.
3) Shake the bottle containing the coloring mixture well for about twenty seconds, until obtaining a gel consistency and a homogeneous color.
The color obtained after mixing the Activating Base and Extradelicate Color Gel does not indicate the final result on the hair.
4) Detach the tip of the applicator nozzle and immediately proceed with applying to the hair.
Application of color:
1) Apply the mixture on unwashed dry hair, dividing it into strands as you go.
2) Start from the roots, checking that they are well covered with the coloring mixture and then distribute the color over the lengths and ends.
3) Leave on for 30 minutes, scrupulously respecting the time. For best results, wear the cap during the shutter speed.
4) Rinse hair thoroughly with warm water to remove excess color.
5) To speed up the operation, use the usual shampoo. Gently massage the hair and rinse until the rinse water becomes transparent.
6) Apply the Conditioner with Hyaluronic Acid and Silk Proteins, carefully distributing it over the entire length of the hair.
7) Leave on for a couple of minutes and then rinse thoroughly.
8) Dry your hair as usual.
The result may vary depending on the natural hair color. The colors have been designed and produced to minimize the risk of itching, redness and burning. In any case it is essential to read and follow the instructions for use. If allergic reactions are feared, perform the Sensitivity Test 48 hours before application.
The product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16.
Temporary black henna tattoos can increase the risk of allergies.
Do not use coloring: in the presence of a rash on the face or if the scalp is sensitive, irritated or damaged; if allergic reactions to another dye have already occurred; if you have had allergic reactions to a temporary black henna tattoo.
Avoid contact with eyes: rinse them immediately and thoroughly in case of contact.
Do not use for dyeing eyelashes or brows. Do not use on henna colored hair or with progressive coloring.
Rinse hair thoroughly after application. Wear the appropriate gloves before proceeding with the application.
Keep out of reach of children.
The package contains:
-1 extra-delicate coloring gel of 50 ml.
-1 activating base (20-volume hydrogen peroxide) of 50 ml.
-1 20ml balm with hyaluronic acid and silk proteins.
-1 pair of disposable gloves and 1 cap.