FITONASAL PEDIATRIC NEBULIZZATORE SPRAY 125 ML
Nebulizer spray with non-pharmacological decongestant action.
It is indicated in all cases of congestion and irritation of the nasal cavities due to flu syndromes, colds, allergic rhinitis and both acute and chronic sinusitis.
It can also be used as an adjuvant treatment in case of cough, sore throat caused by nasal discharge and otitis media resulting from nasal congestion. Ideal for frequent use. The product is indicated from 6 months of age.
It works thanks to Tannisal, a standardized natural molecular complex, composed of the tannin fraction of Witch hazel and rock salt (chemically untreated mineral extraction salt), which interacts with the nasal mucosa by carrying out:
1) a decongestant action with a double non-pharmacological mechanism, both through the precipitation of bradykinin the tannins contained in the product are able to bind this inflammatory mediator thus reducing nasal congestion, both through balanced and standardized osmolality (600 mOsm / kg) which favors the recall of water from congested tissues without irritating and drying the mucosa;
2) a protective action that normalizes the nasal mucosa thanks to the adhesion of the active substances and their effective antioxidant action.
Furthermore, the product, thanks to its continuous flow nebulized jet, has a deep cleaning action of the nasal cavities that removes excess mucus and pathogens, irritants and allergens trapped in it (viruses, bacteria, smoke, smog, pollen , irritants, etc.).
This action is particularly useful in the infant who is unable to blow his nose and in the infant who does not do it properly.
Due to these characteristics, Fitonasal Pediatric is particularly indicated in case of retro-nasal cough. In fact, the possible stagnation of mucus in the nasal cavities and the presence of microorganisms and allergenic substances, through the retro-nasal drainage, can cause cough or other problems such as sore throat and otitis media.
Fitonasal Pediatric does not contain vasoconstrictive decongestants and, thanks to its innovative non-pharmacological mechanism of action, does not create addiction, does not dry the nasal mucosa, does not irritate and can be used frequently, even for prolonged periods.
The use of the product in infants and children promotes breathing and facilitates night rest.
Continuous flow dispenser usable in all positions, equipped with a comfort spout ideal also for the nose of the little ones.
The product is 100% natural, without gluten and contains no preservatives.
How to use
Use at least twice a day, morning and evening and whenever deemed necessary.
For an effective decongestant and protective action on the mucosa use Fitonsala Pediatric as indicated below.
From 6 months to one year of age:
1) lay the child on his side and insert the dispenser in the upper nostril, dispense the product;
2) repeat the operation in the other nostril, extending the baby on the other side.
Above one year of age:
1) insert the regulator into the nostril and exert a slight pressure for a few seconds;
2) clean the nose or, if possible, blow it and repeat the nebulization in the other nostril.
Rinse the dispenser after each use by placing it under a jet of hot water.
Tannisal, water, vegetable glycerin, lemon juice, Nahcolite (natural sodium bicarbonate).
Do not use if hypersensitivity or individual allergy to one or more components is present If symptoms persist, consult a doctor.
Use only nasally. Avoid contact with eyes. If necessary, wash them with water.
Warning: pressurized container, can explode if heated. Do not pierce or burn, even after use. Keep away from heat sources, hot surfaces, sparks, open flames or other sources of ignition. Not smoking. Protect from sunlight. Do not expose to temperatures exceeding 50 ° C / 122 ° F. Keep out of reach of children.
Store in a cool, dry place, away from heat sources and protected from light. The expiry date refers to the intact and correctly stored product.
Validity for intact packaging: 30 months
Nebulizer spray of 125 ml