BE CARE SURGICAL MASK TYPE I DISPOSABLE IN TNT HIGH BREATHABILITY WITH ELASTICS BLACK 10 PIECES
Type I medical device, compliant with UNI EN 14683: 2019 and European Regulation 2017/745.
Highly breathable face mask with elastics, which should be used by patients or others to reduce the risk of spreading infections, particularly in epidemic and pandemic situations.
Type I masks are not intended for use by healthcare professionals in the operating room or other medical activities with similar requirements.
- Excellent fit;
- Excellent breathability;
- Free of glass fibers, nickel free;
- High filtration BFE> 95%;
- Good resistance to both longitudinal and transversal traction;
- Water repellent, very low permeability to the water column;
- Ultralight and hypoallergenic;
- Very low flammability (it burns in contact with the flame and tends to go out);
- Black colour;
- Dimensions: 165x95 mm;
- Weight: 2.5 g.
Non-woven elastic fabric (70% polyester, 30% elastane - latex free).
100% polypropylene, free from glass fibers.
How to use
Open the package and wear the mask which, thanks to its anatomical shape, adapts to the face. Secure it behind the ears using the rubber bands at both ends.
Disposable: do not reuse.
Do not use in case of obvious defects such as damaged, punctured or cut TNT.
There are no particular contraindications in using this device.
Store at room temperature, without exposing to moisture or direct heat.
Validity for intact packaging: 60 months.
Pack of 10 pieces.