DROPFEEL PHARMA EAR CONES WITH FLAME BREAK SYSTEM 2 PIECES
CE Class I Medical Device.
Product for removing earwax plugs with flame-break system, in a pack of 2 cones in a sealed hygienic bag. The removal of earwax plugs inside the ear through the use of ear cones is a natural method that consists of sucking the earwax outwards due to the combustion of the cone.
- Single use.
- Flame arrester system.
- Bilingual pack of 2 pieces.
- Instructions for use in 4 languages.
Cotton fabric, paraffin, beeswax.
Instructions for Use
1. Insert the cone into the protective disk (with the silver part facing up). Light the widest part of the cone.
2. Rest your head on a horizontal plane. Introduce the cone gently and not deeply into the ear hole, holding it with your hand so that it remains in a vertical position.
3. When the cone is about 3/4 consumed, remove it and put out the flame in water.
- Before use, consult an ENT specialist who confirms the presence of a wax plug and who ascertains that any problems present are due to this and not to other pathologies.
- Not recommended for use in children up to 12 years of age.
- Always apply the flame arrester disc.
- Keep the package out of the reach of children or incapable people.
- Use the product in the presence of a second adult.
- Adequately protect your hair and face from the flame.
- Always use a new and intact cone.
- Do not insert the cone too deeply (max 0.5 cm) and in any case remove it if you feel unwell and/or annoyed.
- Refrain from use if you are allergic to beeswax.
- Read the instructions and internal warnings carefully.
Pack of 2 pieces.