GANIKDERMA MEDICAL DEVICE 50 ML OIL TUBE FOR BURNS AND SORES
Ointment that stimulates granulation tissue and promotes healing by:
- Establishment of a microclimate that promotes healing through the stimulation of epithelial cells, keratinocytes and endothelial cells, and restores the lipid barrier of the skin, collagen and elastin;
- promotes epithelialization even in the deepest lesions, stimulating residual epithelial cells;
- accelerates revascularization;
- favors the reabsorption of exudate and reduces its formation.
The atraumatic and low frequency of dressing changes allows for optimal patient comfort. Promotes the formation of a good quality epithelium. It does not adhere to tissues and removal is painless. Due to its characteristics, the application is suitable for those body regions that are difficult to access (anatomical folds, mucocutaneous junctions, etc.). Sub-gallate bismuth has a healing and astringent effect. The content of triglycerides, fatty acids, flavonoids, vitamins A, E, K, olive oil and sunflower oil, stimulates cell regeneration, the formation of collagen and elastin tissue and provide hydration.
Linoleic acid, palmitic acid and oleic acid (castor oil) stimulate cell membranes and the synthesis of the intracellular matrix and contribute to cell regeneration.
Having a good skin tolerance, the product is indicated for:
- local treatment of acute wounds (grade I, IIa, IIb, and III burns, excoriations, ulcers, traumatic wounds and other skin lesions);
- local treatment of pathological scars (hypertrophic, keloid);
- local treatment of bedsores, venous ulcers, diabetic foot ulcers;
- local treatment of wet eczema, contact dermatitis, psoriasis, radiodermatitis;
- local post-chemical and laser peeling treatment;
- local treatment in the donor area of skin graft.
Wax, olivae oleum, calendula, helianthi oleum, ricini oleum hidrogenate, boswellia, bismuthi subgallas, sum rosin, camphora.
How to use
Clean the wound using saline or Ringer's solution, before each ointment use. Apply the ointment directly to the wound, in a 1-2 mm layer. Cover the wound with a secondary compress (tissue gauze or sterile TNT) to protect the environment and promote wound healing. Change the dressing every 24-48-72 hours according to the evolution of the wound.
For external use, do not ingest and avoid contact with eyes.
Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
-immediately after application, there may be a local burning sensation or discomfort, sometimes perilesional hyperthermia phenomena which resolves spontaneously in 30-40 minutes;
-during the healing process, an itchy sensation may occur;
- avoid scratching the affected area to avoid scratching injuries;
- if symptoms persist, consult your doctor;
- local allergic reaction to one of the components.
If there are any side effects, contact your doctor or pharmacist.
- do not use in case of known allergy to one of the components;
- if signs of local infection appear, treatment can only be continued after the doctor's consent;
- check the integrity of the package before use;
- the product cannot be used if the package is damaged;
- do not use after the expiry date indicated on the package.
Store at a temperature below + 25 ° C.
Validity for intact packaging: 36 months.
50 ml tube.