RAPID WHITE 8 PIECE WHITENING STRIPS KIT
Ultra-thin, flexible, clear mint-flavored strips that begin to whiten teeth and remove stains the moment they are applied to teeth. The Rapid White technology of the dual layer fade strips offers fast, controlled whitening with an action evenly distributed across the entire strip. The strips contain no peroxides and have the added benefit of leaving you with fresh breath.
How to use
1. Open a sachet containing the whitening strips, carefully
2. In front of a mirror, apply the accelerator to the upper front teeth. Make sure the accelerator applicator is moist by pressing it against a clean surface before using it on your teeth. The accelerator must be applied to the tooth surface that will actually come into contact with the strip.
3. Lift the first whitening strip from its holder. The adhesive side will be applied to the teeth. Apply the strips after washing and drying your hands. Apply the first strip to the front teeth of the upper arch, aligning the longest edge of the strip with the gum line. Take care not to pull the strip to stretch it during application. Press gently with your fingers to make sure the strip adheres well to your teeth.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for the front teeth of the lower arch. After applying the strips, avoid running your tongue over the front of the teeth where the strips were applied.
5. The strips dissolve on their own in an average of 5-7 minutes. Do not ingest.
6. Rinse your mouth thoroughly with water 2-3 times.
7. Brush your teeth for at least two minutes with the included Rapid White whitening toothpaste.
8. We recommend using one sachet (2 strips) twice a day for four days.
Product intended for adults only. The use of the Rapid White Whitening Strips kit is contraindicated in the following cases: gum disease gingivitis, bleeding gums acute periodontitis or sensitive teeth pregnancy and breastfeeding. It is recommended to carefully read the list of ingredients in order to avoid allergic reactions to one or more components . The product acts exclusively on natural teeth. Does not damage artificial fillings, crowns and capsules. Do not use if you wear orthodontic braces. If irritation occurs, discontinue use immediately. Keep away from eyes. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse well with plenty of water. Consult a doctor if irritation persists. It is recommended to use the Rapid White Whitening Strips kit a maximum of 6 times in a year. Do not use continuously. Wait a period of at least 4 weeks before reusing. For external use only. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with lips and gums. Use during pregnancy is not recommended.
Accelerator: Aqua, Sodium Chlorite. Whitening strips: PVP Glycerin, Aqua, Aroma, Citric Acid Propylene Glycol, Cellulose Acetate Phthalate, Maltodextrin Sucralose, Polysorbate 80. Whitening toothpaste: Aqua, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin. Sorbitol, Pentasodium Triphosphate Aroma, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Lauryl Glucoside PVP, Sodium Monofluorophosphate. Menthol, Potassium Sorbate, Sorbic Acid, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Acesulfame, Sucralose, Sodium Hydroxide, Limonene, Cinnamal CI 77891. The toothpaste contains Sodium Monofluorophosphate (1000 ppm P).