POLIDENT FREE 70 G
Helps prevent food infiltration between the gum and the prosthesis.
Without dyes and preservatives.
Without artificial flavors.
Polident Free is part of the Polident range of flavorless and artificial color free denture adhesives and is formulated to offer all-day hold and a neutral taste that does not interfere with the taste of food. The formulation is also free of zinc.
Even if it fits well, the prosthesis can allow food to infiltrate and cause discomfort. The proven action of Polident Free helps to hinder these infiltrations.
How to use
1. Clean and dry the denture.
2. Apply a small amount of Polydent Free in short strips (see diagram) not too close to the edge of the prosthesis.
3. Rinse your mouth before inserting the prosthesis.
4. Press the prosthesis into place, hold it in place for a few moments, then bite for a few seconds to complete fixation.
5. Do not apply more than once a day.
1. Rinse your mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove the prosthesis with a rocking motion.
3. Remove any adhesive cream residue from the prosthesis and mouth with warm water and a soft-bristled toothbrush.
4. Use a Polident Denture Cleaner to thoroughly clean the denture.
70 g tube