IRIDINA HYDRA REPAIR EYE DROPS 10 ML
Sterile solution for ophthalmic use without preservatives, with a slight viscosity, composed of substances naturally present in the eye tissues and in the tear film, hydrophilic and moisturizing polymers (hyaluronic acid with two different molecular weights and polyvinylpyrrolidone), an essential amino acid (glycine), a vitamin (alpha-tocopherol acetate) which, combined with components with specific action and in particular an extract of natural origin (centella asiatica), acting in association, assist the ocular re-epithelialization process.
Iridina hydra-repair contributes to the creation of an appropriate microenvironment of the ocular surface, restoring the correct balance of the tear film and therefore contributing to the soothing of the irritative layers both of an environmental nature and due to surgical interventions. It is suitable for frequent and prolonged use.
It can be used during the day or, alternatively, at bedtime (night use). Also, it can be used with worn contact lenses.
Hyaluronic acid sodium salt (high molecular weight), hyaluronic acid sodium salt (low molecular weight), L-glycine, vitamin E TPGS, gotu kola extract (L.) Urban (tit. In asiaticoside ≥ 3%), polyvinylpyrrolidone, D-mannitol, disodium phosphate dodecahydrate, sodium chloride, water for injections qs 100 ml.
How to use
1) Wash your hands thoroughly.
2) Before the first administration, remove the guarantee seal.
3) Open the bottle by removing the protective cap.
4) Invert the bottle and apply gentle pressure on the bottle to install 2 drops in each eye, unless otherwise directed.
5) Due to the intrinsic characteristics of the bottle with dispenser for preservative-free solutions, as the bottle is gradually emptied, it may be necessary to exert a greater pressure to allow the product to flow out.
6) After installation, immediately close the bottle with the special cap.
7) After first opening, the contents of the bottle can be reused within 3 months.
Polidose bottle with OSD closure system (Ophthalmic Squeeze Dispenser) of 10 ml.