HIV SELF-DIAGNOSIS TEST HIV ANTIBODY IDENTIFICATION SCREEN TEST
It detects HIV for up to two weeks compared to other similar tests. Over 99% accuracy.
HIV self-test for the diagnosis of HIV infections. HIV Self Test that detects HIV-1 and HIV-2 antibodies with a drop of blood from a finger pricker. HIV test to be carried out directly in the privacy of your home. Shipping in anonymous parcel. In vitro diagnostic medical device CE 0543.
- Use a flat, dry surface.
- Clean and dry your hands.
- Open the package of the Membrane Unit and place it on the support.
- Place bottle 1 on the red support.
- Remove the cap and place it close to it.
- Rub hands and fingers to increase blood supply.
- Rotate and detach the lancet tip.
- Place the lancet on the side of the fingertip and press firmly until you hear a click.
- Rub your finger to get a large drop of blood.
- Place the tip of the pipette at an angle to the blood drop.
- Collect blood up to the black line.
- Immediately insert the pipette into bottle 1 and squeeze the blood from it.
- Close bottle 1.
- Apply the patch to your finger to stop blood flow.
Tests and results:
- Shake bottle 1 4 times and pour all the liquid contained in the support with the membrane.
- Shake bottle 2 4 times and pour in all the liquid contained.
- Take bottle 3 and, without shaking it, pour all the liquid contained.
- Read the results within 5 minutes.
Immediate results. Easy to use.
Store at room temperature.