APROSTEN 30 TABLETS
Food supplement composed of an association of active ingredients aimed at assisting an intervention to prevent the onset of degenerative diseases of the prostate. Catechins
Extracted from decaffeinated green tea, they are polyphenolic flavonoids with a strong antioxidant, metabolic action. They provide vascular protection by inhibiting the deposition of glycoproteins on the vessel. Lycopene
Main nutrient present in tomatoes belongs to the class of carotenoids. It has been shown to have remarkable antioxidant activity. Soy and Isoflavonoids
The vegetables contained in the normal Mediterranean diet have among their constituents a wide range of biologically active phytochemicals including phytoestrogens. The best studied class is that of isoflavones found in soy products. Soya contains in particular 3 types of isoflavones and four forms of chemical compounds. Selenium
It is an element that is found in the soil and a micronutrient that is also found in many plants. It has numerous antiproliferative and antioxidant properties. Vitamin E
It is a nutrient consisting of 2 fractions: gamma and alpha tocopherol. The main source of alpha tocopherol is represented by numerous vegetables and nuts. The main property of alpha-tocopherol is that of a cellular antioxidant.
Thanks to the presence of high doses of catechins, the active fraction of camellia sinensis (green tea), together with high dosages of lycopene, soy isoflavones, vitamin E, selenium, it can be defined as the remedy to promote the physiological functions and health of the prostate .Ingredients
How to use
| ||for 1 tablet|
|Ketachine|| 250 mg|
|Lycopene || 6 mg|
|Soy isoflavones|| 16 mg|
|Vitamin E|| 30 mg|
|Selenium|| 40 µg|
Regular and constant intake of 1 tablet per day is recommended, unless otherwise prescribed, even close to meals for long periods.Warnings
Do not exceed the recommended daily dose.
Keep out of the reach of children under three years of age.
The supplements are not intended as a substitute for a varied diet.
For pregnant or lactating women and children it is recommended to seek medical advice. Format
Pack of 30 "fast-slow" triple layer coated tablets.Cod.
- Borrelli BK et al, The Cochrane Library 3,2009.
- Clement Y, Prev Med 49: 83,2009.
- Colli JL et al, Curr Urol Rep 10: 165,2010.
- Fleshner N et al, Cancer 110: 1889,2007.
- Gaziano JM et al, JAMA 301: 52.2009.
- Goetzl MA et al, Pros Can Pros Dis 10: 216,2007.
- Haseen F et al, Pros Can Pros Dis 12: 325,2009.
- Jian L, Mol Nutr Food Res 53: 217,2009.
- Johnson JJ et al, Phytomedicine 17: 3.2010.
- Kavanaugh CJ et al, JNCI 99: 1074,2007.
- Lippman SM et al, JAMA 301: 39,2009.
- Perabo FGE et al, Prost Can Pros Dis 11: 6,2008.
- Sonn GA et al, Pros Can Pros Dis 8: 304,2005.
- Steiner C et al, Brit J Nutr 99: ES78,2008.
- Stephenson AJ et al, Urol Clin North Am 37: 11,2010.
- Syed DN et al, Cancer Lett 265: 167,2008.
- Van Patten CL et al, J Urol 180: 2314,2008.