GASTROTUSS BABY SYRUP ANTI-REFLUX 200ML
Gastrotuss Baby ANTI-REFLUX PEDIATRIC SYRUPIndications:
mechanical action medical device indicated in the treatment of gastric reflux in infants and children.
It reduces the symptoms related to it such as: regurgitation, cough, heartburn, esophagitis, dysphonia, nasopharyngeal inflammation, and in all cases of disorders that have gastric reflux as the main or contributing cause.
Oral use.How to use:
shake vigorously before use.
- Infants up to 5 kg in weight: 2.5-3 ml, 5-10 minutes after feeding or according to different medical advice. In case of regurgitation after administration, administer an additional 1 ml.
- Up to 3 years of age: 5 ml after meals and at bedtime or according to different medical advice.
- Children up to 12 years: 10-20 ml after meals and at bedtime or according to different medical advice.Contraindications:
individual hypersensitivity to one or more components of the product.Warnings:
- do not exceed the recommended doses, follow the instructions for use;
- in case of adverse reactions, stop treatment and consult your doctor;
- Keep out of reach of children;
- store at room temperature tightly closed and away from heat sources;
- do not use the product after the expiry date;
- the expiry date refers to the product in intact and correctly stored packaging;
- the product may be more or less viscous and / or with modest color variations, without any deterioration in its quality;
- close the bottle tightly after use.Components:
magnesium alginate; simethicone; fructose; xanthan gum; d-panthenol; sodium bicarbonate; sodium hydroxide; methyl p-oxybenzoate; propyl p-oxybenzoate; natural flavors; purified water.Cod.