GASTROTUSS LIGHT HYPOCHALORIC ANTIREFLUX SYRUP 500 ML
GASTROTUSS CE medical device, class IIa.
Mechanical action syrup indicated in the treatment of gastric reflux, in order to reduce symptoms related to it such as: sensation of hypopharyngeal globe, cough, heartburn, esophagitis, dysphonia, nasopharyngeal inflammation, de-epithelialization, regurgitation and in all cases of disorders which have gastric reflux as their main or contributing cause. Adjuvant the re-epithelialization processes. The product is low-calorie, therefore it is indicated in the treatment of gastric reflux even in overweight / obese patients, diabetic patients and in all cases where the intake of low-calorie foods is necessary. Oral use.
It does not contain gluten, it does not contain lactose.
Magnesium alginate; simethicone; xanthan gum; D-panthenol; potassium bicarbonate; potassium hydrate; sucralose; methyl p-oxybenzoate; propyl p-oxybenzoate; aroma; purified water.
How to use
Shake vigorously before use.
- Children from 3 to 5 years: 5 ml after meals and at bedtime or according to different medical advice.
- Children from 6 to 12 years: 10 ml after meals and at bedtime or according to different medical advice.
- Adults and children over 12 years: 20 ml after meals and at bedtime or according to different medical advice.
Contains measuring spoon.
• Do not use in case of known hypersensitivity to the product components.
• Do not exceed the recommended doses, follow the instructions for use.
• In case of adverse reactions, stop treatment and consult your doctor.
• It is preferable to use the product after taking any medications or other products.
• For intake during pregnancy or during the breastfeeding period consult your doctor.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• The product may be more or less viscous, without any deterioration in its quality.
• Close the bottle tightly after use.
Store at room temperature tightly closed and away from heat sources. Do not use the product after the expiration date. The expiry date refers to the product in intact and correctly stored packaging.
500 ml bottle.